Davis
 Mortuary

Established 1947


 

Hopedale Driving Directions / Map

Click here for a visual tour

The Hopedale location became the birthplace of Davis Mortuary in 1947, when Don Davis Sr. purchased the Rickett Funeral Home from Charles Rickett, who was the funeral director in Hopedale at that time.   The Davis family lived in the upstairs apartment of the mortuary until 1962, at which time they moved to Tremont.

 
The Hopedale facility was built in the late 1800's as a residence.  Over the past sixty years numerous  additions and renovations have been made to the structure, one of which enclosed the front porch, which can be seen open in the picture to the right.  

 

© Davis Mortuary Inc.     |      Website Design by Haas IT Solutions Inc.